Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Office Jet 5255

I haven't been getting any paper from HP Ink period, On my invoice it shows that my printer paper usage is being monitored and I'm being charged for paper that I have to go purchased from a store not for paper they have sent me after using it. I'm just not understanding why I'm paying for what's not given. They track ink usage and send it but where's the paper?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ChrisWilson71

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you want information about an instant ink subscription, I am glad to assist you.

You will be sent only the instant ink cartridges not the paper to print.

When you enroll in an HP Instant Ink plan, you pay a monthly fee to print a defined number of pages per month. The plans are based on the number of pages that you print, not on how many ink cartridges you use. Your monthly fee pays for ink, shipping, and recycling. If you do not print all of your plan pages in a month, you can rollover up to the number of pages per month in your plan. If you need additional pages, they are automatically provided in blocks for only $1. A printed page counts the same whether it's black and white, a color document, or a photo.

Here is the link for your future reference:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.