Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-08-2022 09:28 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand the printer is frozen when booting up.
Try the below suggestions-
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try updating the printer's firmware -HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping,
03-08-2022 01:24 PM
You can update the firmware from the computer, using a USB cable.
If the issue persists after that,
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community