Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2632

Hi, i've been through 'resetting' and cleaning of the  rollers but my printer is still not collecting the paper. It pulls it down slightly but then the rollers just keep turning and the paper doesn't get pulled in. I've tried different paper too.

Help appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Try flossing the paper path to make sure there are no obstructions. Get a thin piece of mylar and push it through the paper path, always in the direction of travel to avoid breaking any sensors or flags. Any blockage should be pushed out.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, i've tried pushing something through but I can't get it to come 'through the printer' i'm going to try a local repair shop.

Thanks for the advice.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.