Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-14-2022 10:06 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand you are facing paper jam error.
Try the below suggestions -
Step 1: Look for jammed paper
Paper jams can occur in multiple areas of the printer. If you cannot find the paper jam in one area, continue to the next area until the jam is located.
- Clear jammed paper from the input tray
- Clear jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area (rear access)
- Clear jammed paper from the automatic document feeder
Step 2: Make sure the carriage can move freely
Step 3: Clean the paper feed rollers
Dust, paper fiber, and other debris might accumulate on the paper feed rollers and cause paper jams and paper feed issues.
- Clean the rollers from inside the ink cartridge access area
- Clean the duplexing rollers
- Clean the rollers in the ADF
Step 4: Reset the printer
For instructions refer to -A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays
If the error persists,
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community