Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-11-2022 09:05 AM
Welcome to the HP Community Forum.
Product: HP DeskJet 2755e All-in-One Printer
Operating System: Unknown
Software / Application: Unknown
Whenever I try to print and load the paper the print jams the paper each and every time
Typical reasons for constant jams and feed issues include:
- Dirty printer / printer needs maintenance > Reference An 'Out of Paper' error displays, printer does not pick paper
- Paper is not supported - wrong size, type, weight > Reference Product Specifications for the HP DeskJet 2755e All-in-One Printer (26K67A) > Section Paper Handling
- Paper is damp, dry, crinkled, "not flat", wrong side up / down > Reference HP Printers - How to Store and Handle Paper to Avoid Paper Jams
- Settings are wrong for the current job, the software, the selected shortcut or preset - there is no single reference for this as there are differences between Operating Systems and the printer software / applications used to print
- Printer is not aware of the paper that is loaded -- worth checking. Reference / Example
- Broken printer -- not as common as almost anything else - possible.
HP Printer Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer - Solve Problems
“Things that are your printer”
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), Supplies, and more
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community