Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
que issue, says printer is out of paper, but it isn't.
Welcome to HP Support Community
I would like to help
Please try these steps
Remove all the papers from the Tray and perform a printer reset
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also ensure the printer has the latest Firmware https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Next follow the instructions in Step 4 from this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05547613 to clean the paper rollers
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
KrazyToadI Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community