Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-14-2022 07:05 PM
I was printing a 4x6 photo: The printer seems to have printed the photo, but it will not dispense the finished photo/paper from the printer. The printer appears to have stopped just prior to dispensing the paper. Trouble shooter does not recognize there to be a problem. There is no apparent paper jam. Is there a way to advance the paper so paper will advance and dispense from the printer? I do not want to pull on the paper leading edge. I have an HP Office Jet Pro 8035.
There were no indications of a problem. Printer simply did not dispense the printed(?) photo.
06-17-2022 10:05 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Does the copy print out the same way?
- What's the application you are trying to print from?
- Have you tried printing from a different application or device?
- Have you tried with the regular paper?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till the warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community