Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5070

I just got this printer about 2 months ago. I got it with the intent to print on printable vinyl. I have only been able to successfully print on vinyl twice. Each time the printer goes to take the vinyl to feed it through, it does not feed through the rollers. It stops half way and doesn't print. Then there is a paper jam and I have to fix it.  I have tried changing the paper settings, but none of them seem to do the trick. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

That printer is unable to print on vinyl, it's pure luck you did even manage to get it print twice. You are wasting your vinyl sheets and time.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.