Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-11-2022 01:20 PM
Hey @ReneRein 🙂
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
08-11-2022 01:52 PM
So can anyone help solve this dilemma? Its an HP All in one Photosmart D110a. I have windows 10, wireless connection.
The error message starts on the printer after it starts to pick up the paper, then stops and says, out of paper, when paper is loaded properly. If I print from my IPhone, it prints without a problem.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community