Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer jams each time I try to print.  It continually feeds paper until it jam internally. Is it a software or hardware issue?  Firmware?  Does any body know a solution?  I only was able to print the configuration report once.  Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

It's probably a hardware issue.

Put only 1 sheet of paper in the tray and print a 1-page job to see will it print without jam.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thanks, I think it is the feeding try.  I can print by using the bypass tray. No problem.  Even just one page in the bottom feeder it jams.  Do you know of any fix to the feeding tray problem?  

Thanks

Dalexx

HP Recommended

You now know that issue is in the bottom tray feed mechanics, without disassembly it's hard to know what is causing the problem.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Thanks, for your help.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.