Did you mean: 
Dalexx
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Samsung CLP-620ND

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer jams each time I try to print.  It continually feeds paper until it jam internally. Is it a software or hardware issue?  Firmware?  Does any body know a solution?  I only was able to print the configuration report once.  Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
5,432 5,416 632 896
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's probably a hardware issue.

Put only 1 sheet of paper in the tray and print a 1-page job to see will it print without jam.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Dalexx
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, I think it is the feeding try.  I can print by using the bypass tray. No problem.  Even just one page in the bottom feeder it jams.  Do you know of any fix to the feeding tray problem?  

Thanks

Dalexx

0 Kudos
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
5,432 5,416 632 896
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You now know that issue is in the bottom tray feed mechanics, without disassembly it's hard to know what is causing the problem.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Dalexx
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, for your help.  

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation