Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laser Jet Pro MFP M177fw
macOS 10.12 Sierra

So I have a Laser Jet Pro MFP M177 FW all in one. It has seen very little use. I was doing some printing and it said "Jam in  print paper path. Open door and clear jam. I don't think there ever was an actual jam but i removed all the paper from the machine and repowered it. It started up again and said the same thing. I removed the chord and left it for 30 seconds and plugged it back in, when it restarted it printed the 1-2 pages i was trying to print but then the paper jam message came back. It also won't rotate the cartridges to acres them individually to change them out. Also it usually makes quite a bit of noise When you first turn it on and its Initializing, you can hear a whirring sound and there is none of that now. Any help would be amazing as this thing is barely used and i really don't want to have to buy another one.

thanks

Chris,

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.