Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
ENVY 7155 printer
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

The ink cartridge access door on my HP ENVY 7155 All-in-one printer is not working.   It opens about one inch and no more.  This started soon after one of the cartridges was replaced.  I've tried to unplug and plug it back in.  I've removed the paper cartridge to look for paper jams.  I've turned the printer over to try to dislodge whatever might be holding the door closed.  The printer still prints and scans.  But the door to the ink cartridges won't open.  What could cause this?  What can I do to fix the problem?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I've seen another thread about the same problem.  In the end the HP employee said to contact HP about this.  However, I can't find a way to contact them.  When I call the phone number that I found I am asked by the automatic agent to provide a case number.  It says to go to the HP support website to get a case number.  When i go there, I can't find a way to get a case number.  The automated assistant on the web site does not understand my problem.   When I ask to talk with a person it sends me to the same website that does not include an option for that.  My printer is barely 2 years old.   Does HP provide any support printers that are out of warranty?

HP Recommended

@Jeremy_S_PhD

Welcome to HP Support

I understand your concerns and frustration

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will reach out to you soon

Please check your Inbox for more instructions

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.