Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-10-2020 09:19 AM
Product: HP ENVY 7640
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I need tech support number. I tried calling & chatting with the vitrual agent and they both failed in solving the problem with the printer.
This is super frustating to have the printer print pages eventhought I have not issued any prints. Its trying to print the same page over & over again and again.
5 REPLIES 5
11-20-2020 09:29 AM
I'd like to help!
We can perform a factory defaults on the printer to resolve the issue
- The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may corrupt the device.
- I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
11-20-2020 11:00 AM
As this is a hardware issue, I’d recommend you contact HP Phone Support in your region regarding service options for your printer.
Follow the instructions below to reach them:
1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6)Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Have a great day!
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community