cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max1948
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

The printer spits out 5-10 papers; thereafter claiming tray is open; thereafter printing bumches

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9019 AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. I bought a HP OfficeJet Pro 9019 AIO 2021-07-21 at Elgiganten, Stockholm. It has worked fine during first two months.

When I now want a printout, it is first spitting out papers in an uncontrolled manner; thereafter claiming "Paper tray is open"; thereafter delivering a bunch of papers, including my two-page printout on two different papers in the bunch.

I have emptied the paper tray and put in fresh regular paper, restarted the printer, tried with my HP Smart to find help and restarted the PC. Plus, of course, read everything on HP homepage during two desparate days to get to a human contact!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation