Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-28-2022 12:14 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Did you make any changes to your printer?
- What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?
- What is the operating system?
- When was the last time it worked fine?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till the warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
And, also update the printer firmware if possible
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your PC.
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community