Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Is your printer showing an error message? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp C5B185 (HP Envy 7800 series)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there.

- My computer says there is no paper, even though there is.. I have checked nothing is jammed and have restarted it twice..? I have also made a copy on the printer without no problems..

- I suscripe to Instant ink but have not been send any new ones.. soif I run short which I might soon, as I have to print a lot this week, then I have a problem that I did not think would occur with Instant Ink..?

Kind regards, Francois

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Vinskibet, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

If you are able to make copies, it means the printer hardware is working fine.

• Which application are you trying to print from?
  • Have you tried printing different types of documents like PDF, Word, or Webpages and check if the issue persists?

Instant Ink server will check the level of ink and ship the ink cartridge when and if it is low/empty. Make sure the printer is connected to the internet.

To assist you better, please send me a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.