Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp Envy all-in-one printer 5663
iOS

Envy all-in-one 5663 Printer/Scan/Copy/Web Printer and I have for the past, been TRYING to just print on Card Stock I've loaded it and tried NOTHING has worked.
 Instead of actually printing as it should some version of printing HALF of the picture on the 

I need to find other than expensive HP Brand photo stock and post card stock weight and brand compatible with this printer
Does anyone know any info on this?

Please Help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

That printer model doesn't support heavy paper like cardstock. Everything heavier than 110gsm for the plain paper will probably jam or get misprinted.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.