Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-28-2022 11:10 AM
Brand new HP Inkjet pro 8035e takes up the paper in wads and jams. I have put the paper tray in and out SEVERAL times. It looks like it fits correctly. Maybe the first page of a document will print fine without jamming. Then the rest of the document prints on half pages and several pages are taken up at a time and it jams.
05-01-2022 02:50 PM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are getting a paper jam error, I am glad to assist you.
Clean the rollers in the rear access area
- Gather the following materials:
- A clean, lint-free cloth, or any cloth that will not come apart or leave fibers
- Distilled, filtered, or bottled water (tap water might damage the product)
- Press the Power button () to turn off the product.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Press in the buttons on the sides of the two-sided printing accessory (duplexer), and then remove the duplexer by pulling it away from the product.
- Press the buttons on the sides of the duplexer
- Pull the duplexer out of product
- Lightly dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with bottled or distilled water, and then squeeze any excess liquid from the cloth.
- Press the cloth against the rollers in the product, and then rotate them upwards with your fingers. Apply a moderate amount of pressure to remove any dust or dirt buildup.
- Figure : Clean the rollers in the product
- Allow the rollers to dry for 10 or 15 minutes.
Perform a power reset
- Press the Power button () to turn on the product.
- With the product turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button () to turn it on.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community