Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Is your printer showing an error message? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Brand new HP Inkjet pro 8035e takes up the paper in wads and jams.  I have put the paper tray in and out SEVERAL times.  It looks like it fits correctly.  Maybe the first page of a document will print fine without jamming.  Then the rest of the document prints on half pages and several pages are taken up at a time and it jams.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@bwisowaty

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are getting a paper jam error, I am glad to assist you.

Clean the rollers in the rear access area

• Gather the following materials:
  • A clean, lint-free cloth, or any cloth that will not come apart or leave fibers
  • Distilled, filtered, or bottled water (tap water might damage the product)
  • Press the Power button () to turn off the product.
  • Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
  • Press in the buttons on the sides of the two-sided printing accessory (duplexer), and then remove the duplexer by pulling it away from the product.
  • Press the buttons on the sides of the duplexer
  • Pull the duplexer out of product
  • Lightly dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with bottled or distilled water, and then squeeze any excess liquid from the cloth.
  • Press the cloth against the rollers in the product, and then rotate them upwards with your fingers. Apply a moderate amount of pressure to remove any dust or dirt buildup.
  • Figure : Clean the rollers in the product
  • Photograph of cleaning the rollers in the product
  • Allow the rollers to dry for 10 or 15 minutes.

Perform a power reset

• Press the Power button () to turn on the product.
  • With the product turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
  • Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
  • Wait at least 15 seconds.
  • Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
  • Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
  • If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button () to turn it on.

Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here

Keep me posted.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.