Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
hp envy 6052

this printer is already hidden away in my closet due to the fact that it decided to end itself 1 month in use.

even though I'm still considering just buying a new printer...

I'm a little desperate here so i hope i can get the answer I'm looking for. 

i was using the hp envy 6052 to print sticker paper, my sticker paper is already very thin so it feels like plain paper!

I have already used it to print a lot of stickers, and it would only give me issues every once in a while. It has only jammed 2 times, and every 8-10 pages the paper would slide thru the printer late missing the actually image i wanted to print and only printing half the page. it was a roller issues, not an ink issue. it was strange to me because the printer worked so perfectly and then suddenly chose to not work at all. i was told before hand that it would work with stickers, but then it was after the printer stopped working correctly that someone told me it didn't!

is there anything i can do? I've tried everything i could think of.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @ashleyma14,

I'd like to help!

The HP ENVY 6052 All-In-One Printer supported media types are - Plain Paper; HP Photo Papers; HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper; HP Matte Presentation Paper; HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper; Other Photo Inkjet Papers; Other Matte Inkjet Papers; Other Glossy Inkjet Papers; Plain Paper, Light/Recycled

You may refer to the printer specifications for more information.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

but is it possible to print stickers on it?

HP Recommended

The printer does not support sticker paper.

Hope this helps!

Keep me posted!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.