cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Peter73047
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

error message on printed 0x6101bed

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Premium 6700

Get error message on printer - 0x6101bed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PSSG
Level 4
146 134 7 16
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I agree.  Sounds like the ADF scanner has failed.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
4 REPLIES 4
PSSG
Level 4
146 134 7 16
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is usually a printhead error.  Power off printer.  Remove network, USB, fax, cables.  Remove power cable for two minutes.  Re-connect power cable.  Power on.  When you hear carriage movement, remove power cable.  See if you can move carriage assembly by hand.  If so, remove and inspect printhead.

Peter73047
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. tried that. no luck. Printer prints a sample color page, however, when I try to make a copy, all I get is a blank page...think I need a new printer.

PSSG
Level 4
146 134 7 16
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I agree.  Sounds like the ADF scanner has failed.

View solution in original post

Peter73047
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your help...

Pete

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation