Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-02-2022 09:56 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are getting an error message Ox61000072 on your HP ENVY 4520 All-In-One Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- Was there any Paper Jam / Carriage Jam prior to the issue?
- Are you able to move the carriage manually?
- Are you able to remove inks?
- Did you install any inks recently?
While you respond to that, Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community