Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-24-2022 09:31 AM
hello community i have and issue with my printer and was wondering if anyone could help with this issue. it will not print when i go to documents and click print. the printer makes a noise for about 2 seconds but doesn't do anything.
printer is connected
other papers has went thru when i reset it
no blinking anywhere
i uninstalled and reinstalled the software and its up to date
any suggestions thanky you
06-27-2022 11:42 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand you are unable to print from the computer.
To assist better-
1) Are you able to make copies?
2) What's the application you are trying to print from? Have you tried printing from a different application or device?
3)How is the printer connected to the device USB or wireless?
Meanwhile, try the below suggestions-
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try updating the printer's firmware -HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community