Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-09-2022 12:58 AM
I was changing Printer cartridges and ai got a bluescreen with the power button in the middle of the screen and the code 043589a98/. The cartridge unit is jammed and it won't do anything. It won't reboot What do I do Please help me?
01-13-2022 06:41 AM
@Moseleycw, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.
I see that the printer is stuck on this error. To assist you better, are you able to bypass this error to access the home screen of the printer?
If yes, we can perform a factory reset.
For now, kindly perform the steps mentioned in this document - Carriage jam or E3 error
Also, make sure there are no paper jams inside the printer, follow the steps from - Paper jam error
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
If the issue persists, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options for your printer.
Follow the instructions below to reach them:
1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6)Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community