Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-08-2021 12:16 PM
In my new PC is not possible to find the format A3 paper; there all format A4, letter, B5, A5 ecc. But there isn't A3. Instead I can print A3 by my old laptop. I try to reinstall the printer's driver, but nothing to do. May be the SO?
12-15-2021 11:36 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are not getting the A3 paper size option to print, I am glad to assist you.
This seems to be a driver issue.
Did you uninstall the printer driver from the root level, before installing the new driver?
If not, follow these steps:-
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer-related software.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download.
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community