Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
hp laser jet 4200
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i have printer 4200 and paper get out from fuser very slow and alwas jam in this place

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

If the printer is running very slow that can be the result of having the paper type set for something like label or envelope which causes the printer to run slow.  A more detailed description of where the jam happens would be helpful. Common causes on this model are the exit flags sticking down due to degraded foam bumpers. You can test this by pushing gently down on the exit flags and then lifting up. If you feel any resistance when lifting then the foams need to be replaced. You need to remove the top cover to access them. If that is not the issue you may have a failing fuser that is not reaching proper temperature and the paper is sticking to it.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended
thaNX for answer

When the printer is turned on, it works well and the speed of the pull roll from which the paper comes out at its normal speed, but when the printer is given a command to print the paper, either from it (a test page) or from a computer, the roller works at its normal speed and then slows down and then the paper comes out slowly (such as cleaning paper in some printers) Most of them get stuck in the exit area 

HP Recommended

If the printer slows down that much when printing either the paper type is set for envelope or label or the fuser is failing. When testing this type of problem a different fuser is the first thing we try.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.