Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-14-2022 05:19 AM - last edited on 03-14-2022 06:41 AM by Ric_ob
The printer will not print. The prompt is saying the bin is full when there is nothing in the bin. I have turned it off and it is still saying prompt. What do you suggest?
[Personal Information Removed]
03-18-2022 12:47 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
I understand you are getting this error on the printer. We will have to perform a factory reset on the printer to resolve this issue.
Go to Setup > Tools > Restore to factory defaults
- Note: The printer has to be reconnected to the wireless network after the reset.
Update the printer firmware:
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your PC.
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the error persists, let us perform a semi-full reset.
- The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may corrupt the device.
- I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community