Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-09-2021 01:17 PM
Cannot print photos. Message received is that the paper is to short when I put it in the main tray. I have set all of the settings for the paper. such as 5x7 hp photo paper. Printer says the paper is to short. I have it in correctly. in the holders in the main try.
anyone else have this problem?
11-22-2021 12:10 PM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are getting a paper error, I am glad to assist you.
Perform a power reset, reset the printer to recover from printer errors or failures.
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware to install the latest updates
Here are the steps:- Click here
Refer to the steps mentioned in this HP document to fix the issue:- Click here
Keep me posted.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community