Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Envy photo 6234
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Alright so i think i have tried most of the things to try to get my printer to understand that i want a photo printed out from the phototray and NOT from the document tray....

HOWEVER! it still dont wanna swtich/change! so shortly said.. it STILL prints out my photos on regular paper/doc paper than photopaper (witch i put in in the phototray, with the backside of paper up and trying to map in the sidebars to the exact measure for a 10x15 cm photo and so on) 

i have tried errorsearching this throu the community, throu manuals, throu internet but i cant find the soloution. 

i want to print out but from the wrong tray and i don even dare to try to put in the photopaper in  to the big one 😞 

what the ***** am i supposed to do?! or am i missing something?! 

please help! 

br 

Alex

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Iludas

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Please uninstall the printer driver from root level and download the full feature software

1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features

2.) Select your HP Printer

3.) Select Uninstall

4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers

5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’

6.) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.

7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)

8.) Click on the “Drivers” tab

9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom

10.) Select Ok

11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows

12.) Close Devices and Printers

13.) Restart the computer and download the full feature software Link: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/EN6200/EN6200_Full_WebPack_44.4.2679.exe and follow the onscreen instructions

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey... 

i have done that, still doesnt work... 

i have installed print and scan doctor trying to find the problem.. still theres no change. it still want to print photos on regular/document paper even if i have put in photopaper in the right tray. 

HP Recommended

If the issue persists uninstall the printer driver once again from root level and reinstall the printer using the Windows Built In Driver

1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features 
2.) Select your HP Printer 
3.) Select Uninstall 
4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers 
5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’ 
6.) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”) 
8.) Click on the “Drivers” tab 
9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom 
10.) Select Ok 
11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows 
12.) Close Devices and Printers
13.) Restart the computer and reinstall the printer driver using the Windows Built In driver and follow the onscreen Instructions

Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01796879

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.