Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
LaserJet M1132 MFP

Hi!

I bought a MacBook Air a month ago and still can't install any driver for my LaserJet M1132 MFP.

The operating system is macOS Monterey 12.1 - the latest and the newest one.

I download the driver from the official website of HP (support) - the driver that is made exactly for my LaserJet M1132 MFP. While I try to install, it says "In order to install the driver you must have macOS 12.0 or the latest operating system". What???? I checked my macOS a thousand times and still it's macOS 12.1. Well, I tried the same thing with drivers made for old macOS 11 and lower. Still no possibility to install... 

I tried to use other HP drivers available including LaserJet drivers as well (I found an expert who sent a pkg on this HP Community Discussion and could install it btw) but still I can't print anything. 

The thing is that MacBook finds my printer, but it doesn't provide any driver and it doesn't even support any pkg dowloaded from the official website to install the driver. 

I literally don't know what to do. Maybe you happened to face such a problem and can help me solve this problem. 

I'll really appreciate if you could send me the LaserJet M1132 MFP driver in a way that I can finally install it with no problem. 

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

@Izabella_gldddd

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Sandytechy20

Hello!

I have a similar problem! Help me to solve it. Thank you.

HP Recommended

@Vladimir_Gus

Provide the printer model number or the product number for further assistance.

Here is the link to find the product number:- Click here

Could you elaborate on the issue for better understanding?

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same problem, Mac OS Monterey 12.1., donwloaded the latest HP driver for LaserJet M1132 MFP and tried to install and only got info it is only supporting Mac OS up to 12.0.

HP Recommended

@kkristal

I understand that you are looking for a printer driver for Mac OS Monterey 12.1, I am glad to assist you.

There is no driver available for Mac OS Monterey 12.1.

However, you can try installing the printer using the driver for Mac OS 12.

Here is the link to download the driver:- Click here

Keep me posted.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, thank you, I donwloaded that firmware and tried to install, but only again got information it only supports OS up to 12.0

kkristal_0-1643063105050.png

HP Recommended

I've tried to install driver, but it's only for Monterey since to 12.0, my computer is 12.1, How can I solve the problem? I really need to  print . Thank you very much

HP Recommended

Hi have you solved the problem?

HP Recommended

@Luciana79

Provide the printer model number or the product number for further assistance.

Here is the link to find the product number:- Click here

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.