cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Note for common printer problems
Customers receiving the"will damage your computer" message along with others like "unable to access cups/tmp" or "'@%' cannot be opened" need to update their version of the macOS. Please check this article for more information: HP Printers - A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing (macOS) .
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Cannot print to HP Photosmart D110a series all in one wireless from Asus Chromebook

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart D110a all in one wireless printer CN731A
Chrome OS

I am having consistent printing issues from my Asus Chromebook to HP D110a all in one. Printer Product number is CN731A, Chromebook is running Version 85.0.4183.133 (Official Build) (64-bit). I have almost no issues printing from my iPhone when in range of the printer. But, routinely have issues printing from the Chromebook. Generally, a printer reset and wireless network test will allow it to print one document, but the documents go right back to sitting in pending. I have tried adding the printer to Google Cloud print through all of the cloud ready and not-cloud ready instructions, and still seem unable to find the printer available to add to cloud printing. It is not visible under classic printers and only redirects to the instruction screen. Is my printer too out of date to connect to Google Cloud Print? There are no wifi connection issues, and like I said, generally no issues printing from my iPhone. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 453 716
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dschrat12 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are unable to print on HP Photosmart D110a printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

• From the Chrome browser, open the document, image, email, or webpage you want to print.
  • Click the Chrome menu icon   , then select Print from the drop-down menu.
  • The Print window opens.
  • Next to Destination, click the Change button, then select your printer from the Local Destinations list.
  • The selected printer becomes the default printer in the Chrome Internet browser.
  • Change print settings if necessary, then click Print.

Click here and follow the document to perform the above steps.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation