cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
GB95
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cant download hp smart on desktop with lan connection

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 7220
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I try to install HP Smart on desktop with lan connection. Continuous error that vpn needs to be shut off. I am not using VPN but turned it of in network sessions. Without any results. This pc has no wireless so cant switch to this. On my laptop in same office and on same network but wireless, the download was not an issue. This is driving me mad; what to do to get this stupid software installed. I need to scan from this PC! HELP HELP HELP

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
32,622 32,196 5,531 13,025
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

IS the cable connected from your PC to the mail router and not to any access points or any seitch, etc. which may cause such behavior?

You may also try installing the HP Full Feature Software below to install your printer and not the HP Smart solution:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/OJPRO7720/OJ7720_Full_WebPack_44.3.2219.exe

Hope that helps,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation