Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Photosmart Plus B209a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having a problem with the printer properties dialog, in that it is corrupt.

I notice this appears to be a theme from reading around the forums etc but has anyone actually managed to solve it or is it just a case now that the printer is just too old despite working fine in all other respects.

From reading the forums I have tried using English (American) despite being in the UK and that has not helped and the screenshot attached is taken after a full reformat of Windows 10 and clean installation.

I am using the latest drivers and software from HP.

Thanks for any help

Paul

Printer PropertiesPrinter Properties

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please click the language icon on your System Tray and select Language Preferences.

What is the configured Windows Display Language?

Click on Administrative language settings and make sure that English (US) Is selected as the System Locale.

Also, click on Date, time, and regional settings and verify the language options there too.

Then, restart your PC and check for any difference.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.