cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
KKimmons
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Drivers Unavailable Error Northing will fix it

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet5232
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer will work for a while, and then one day it will won't print anymore, saying "Drivers Unavailable".  It will still print from my ipad or phone, but not my laptop.  I contacted support several months ago when the same thing happened.  We tried all of the normal fixes, none of which worked, and they ended up virtually taking over my computer and doing some sort of technical fix.  I don't know what they did.  It worked for a few months and I'm now in the same position.  I've uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted everything, tried installing drivers manually.  Everything.  The closest I've gotten is it doing all that and then it says that I can use the Fax on the printer from my computer, but still not the print feature.  It is connected via WiFi on the same network.  The computer sees the printer, but can't print to it anymore.  I don't know if this is happening due to updates or what, but it is extremely annoying.  I'm going on 2 months of not being able to use it.  Please help!!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation