Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One Printer - D411a
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello! I am from Europe. I have new ENVY 110 from US region. I need code to reset region of my printer. I buy new inks hp 300 but this didnt work. Its incompatible. Old inks called HP 60. I am from Europe. Please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@unilitePL

Welcome to the HP support community.

We need to perform a regional reset on the printer to resolve this issue.  

The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device.  

I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.  

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link. 

Keep me posted. 

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

HP Support please answer and help 😉

HP Recommended

@unilitePL

The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device.  

I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.  

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link. 

Keep me posted. 

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, someone can help me??

HP Recommended

Hello @ unilitePL

sandytechy20 t'a envoyé une solution, tu ne l'as pas lu?

La revoici : 

@unilitePL

Keep me posted. 

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Excellent Day.

Bernard42.
HP Recommended

sandytachy20 didn't send me a solution. He hasn't spoken since January 26. I sent him all the information he asked for. Can you help me bernard? 

HP Recommended

I urgently need to run this printer. Unfortunately, support is very slow.

HP Recommended

Hello @ unilitePL

Did you read the personal message he sent you? :

You didn't answer him?  Why?

All the solutions are in his private message.

Do you have this private message?

Bernard42.
HP Recommended

I received a private message. He asked to send a screenshot of the HP application. I sent all the information he asked for. So far I have not received a reply from him.

Bez tytułu.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.