Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We just installed the Pagewide 5200 in our office.  I've set up custom paper as well as the default size on the driver.  The default size is 30x42.  It plots the 30x42 sheets using the 30" paper. Perfect.

The issue is that I also set up 24x36 and 36x48 and half sized of those.  Both of those should plot on the 36" roll and the plotter should pick the best roll automatically.  It does not. It plots everything on the 30" roll (default), regardless of the paper size selected.  I tried to force it to plot to the 36" roll and it still pushes everything out on the 30" roll.

Everything is plotted on the default size paper 30x42 using the 30" roll.

I am pretty sure I am missing a check box somewhere, just not sure where.

My first post here.

Thank you in advance,

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.