cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
RDFrable
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

F2210: Moving on from Solution Center

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet F2210 All-In-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Like many others here, I'm trying to move on from HP Solution Center now that it won't function due to the end of all support for Adobe Flash.

I have obtained HP Scan and Capture (which might not be needed as other scanning-related software currently installed, still works, e.g. with IrfanView), HP Smart (which I have so far been unable to finish installing as it will not recognize the F2210 despite that it is properly connected via USB, and is recognized by the OS), and HP Print and Scan Doctor.(which wants to uninstall the printer drivers, but is missing an uninstaller that will enable it to do so)

I want to be able first to check ink levels, as the F2210 does not have onboard display showing them. I also want to have the toolbox features such as aligning cartridges that Solution Center provided.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation