Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Color LaserJet Pro MFP M10nw
macOS 10.15 Catalina

My Color LaserJet Pro MFP M10nw downloaded a Firmware update last night and now I get a "Supply problem" error on the display. I can't clear the error.  I have tried power off power on, resetting the defaults, disconnecting and reconnecting the power cord to no avail. I can't even use the scanner now, I guess because I can't clear the error message.

Any ideas on how to restore this this to the preview Firmware version?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MoeJunk, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, what is the correct model of the printer you are using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

Are you using HP ink toners in the printer?

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

According to the label on the back of the printer:

Model : T6B74A

S/N : VNB3R28966

HP Recommended

@MoeJunk

Try making a standalone copy in color from the scanner glass and check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.

If you are not able to use the scanner, we will have to factory reset the printer.

I have sent you a private message with a set of instructions to perform a reset. Kindly check the same, this might help you to resolve this issue. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Let me know how it goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.