cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Note for common printer problems
Customers receiving the"will damage your computer" message along with others like "unable to access cups/tmp" or "'@%' cannot be opened" need to update their version of the macOS. Please check this article for more information: HP Printers - A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing (macOS) .
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 2600 Color laserJet Win 8.1 driver

HP Recommended
HP 2600 Color laserJet
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have just spent 2+ hours attempting to find the printer driver for the COlor LaserJet 2600n printer, and I'm taken to an endless series of do-loops which either lead me back to square one or to a dead link.

Have tried to download the Win 8.1 Plug and play package; nothing there

Have downloaded Print and Scan Doctor 5.1, but realized I already had it and it worked fine in seeing the 2600n, but said there was no driver....and no way offered to get it.

Does anyone know whether it really exists or is this just a hippogriff?

Thanks,

jb273

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29 29 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, 

Here is a link to the HP 2600 Color laserjet drivers.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-color-laserjet-2600n-printer/446153/model/446154

Best, 

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation