cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP 7740 How do I reduce to print a 24x36 to 11x17?

HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 7740
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I work on 24x36 architectural drawings and regularly need to print reduced copies to 11x17.

I see nothing in the print set up / Paper Quality/ Layout / Advanced tabs to do enlarged or reduced printing from one size to another.   Where is this setting?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
29,373 29,095 5,046 11,499
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The printer driver does not offer any resize options.

There are many applications that allow resizing a print job (such as Adobe Reader, Google Chrome as an example), but this is an application related not offered by any application, and not something which can be done by the printer driver in any way.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That is insane that HP does not have resizing.  What sort of crap engineering is that?  

Good grief.  

It can obviously be done by printer drivers since Canon and Epson somehow magically figured out how to "print to page size".  

Thanks for taking the time to answer, but HP has to get their head out [content removed] and fix this. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation