cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Designjet Z2100 truncating bottom of printed sheets since Win 10 driver installation

HP Recommended
HP Designjet Z2100 44inch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The bottom few millimeters of every sheet print is not being printed.

I have recently updated to the latest drivers for Windows 10 and have noticed this problem since then.

I am printing from Lightroom Classic and have also tried from Windows Pot App and get same result.

Roll printing is fine. 

I have tried A3 and A4 and have tried with Autorotate on and off.

It just stops printing before it gets to the bottom margin about 12 mills short of the bottom of the print.

I have tried changing the print processor as there are 3 listed - one windows and 2 hp ones

I have checked the firmware version and the printer is  TR8-TR_12.0.1.1

Whereas the Latest on the HP Website is TR8-TR_12.0.0.1

I cant remember when I did the firmware update but my version is greater than the latest at HP!!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation