Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2752
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi I have just recently bought a HP DeskJet 2752 from a Walmart in New York. Am trying to find a driver for it so I can use with my laptop currently running Windows 7. When I Google this model number I can't find anything.....please help

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

Can you doublecheck the numbers? There is an HP Deskjet 2652 and Deskjet 3752.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

There is a HP deskjet 2752 cause I got the same one from Walmart 

HP Recommended

Ok

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

I just bought the same printer. windows 10 found drivers. Can not get ink anywhere. and no compatibility cartridges found. Good Luck.  

HP Recommended

I bought the same thing from Wal-Mart. Took forever to install, worked well until the sample cartridges ran out and couldn't find ink for days. Tonight I came across bluedogink.com and they have the replacement ink. Quite a few options.

HP Recommended

I had the same problem with ink. Found it at bluedogink.com

HP Recommended

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Here is the link for the HP software.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/HPEasyStart_11_0_4498_30.exe

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with hardware.

Thanks

Praba

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the bottom to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

HP Recommended

I've had the same problem with ink, Bluedogink seems to be the only outlet that even list s the 2752 for ink of course they out of stock at this time...I purchased this thing at Walmart in KY.. either A very new model cause ink is not widely on the web yet..or it's A Lemon.. anyone know why this 2752 is so RARE????  Please share...Stay safe....

HP Recommended

That HPEasyStart_11.exe doesn't work, it finds my printer I click to continue then it just sits there saying HP Easy Start and spinning. HP is gonna get a lot of these good for nothin boat anchor printers back because of this! You need to release a simplified driver for this without all the bs! Stop trying to get people to sign up for an account, this software needs to be download, execute, start, next., next then finish, that's it!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.