Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 1512

I have tried the reboot process and test sheets and so on. no luck. 

has anyone else had the same issues and been able to fix it? 

no warning messages about low ink so wanted to see if there are any other solutions before spending money on ink if its not going to work.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@NavPowar, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Which device are you using to print?

Try making a standalone copy and check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.

Print a Print Quality Diagnostic page

Press and hold the Power button. While holding down the Power button, press and hold the Cancel button. Hold them both down for 2 or 3 seconds.

The test page prints.

If you are not able to print test pages from the printer, check the ink levels.

Refer to step 5 from this document to know how. Replace any low or empty ink cartridges.

Clean the area around the ink nozzles.

perform steps 11 and 12 from this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.