Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2135
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I am having problems with Printing on my Macbook 13 with HPDeskjet 2135. Scanner works fine but it simply wont print at all. I also downloaded the latest  drivers and it says that it is damaged. I dont know what to do.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@marikittala, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

• What is the error you get while printing?
  • Do you have an anti-virus program installed on the MAC?
  • If you are able to scan, it means the connectivity is fine.
  • Have you tried printing different types of documents like PDF, Word, or Webpages and check if the issue persists?

Check for any software updates on MAC

Click the Apple icon > About This Mac > Software Update and install any available update.

Click here to download the HP Easy Start and install the printer.

Try printing.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

When I install, this happens and no I still cant print

https://ibb.co/LNxxcQ2Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 8.55.03 AM.png

HP Recommended

@marikittala

Repair the Disk Permissions on the Mac:

• Close all applications.
  • On the Apple menu bar, click Go, click Applications, and then click Utilities.
  • Double-click Disk Utility.
  • Highlight your hard drive/partition on the left.
  • Click Verify and then Repair Disk Permissions.
  • Restart the MAC.

Now, try installing the printer driver and check if that helps.

Let me know how it goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.