cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Gary_C62
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Envy 4523, changing the printing settings generates an error ox0007FFF8AA7D759

HP Recommended
Envy 4523
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am currently using a Dell Optiplex 7010 with windows 10 64-bit operating system. I have recently upgraded to version 20H2, since then I have not been able to change my printer settings so I am no longer able to use draft or double-sided printing. If I change the settings then I get an error message Function address 0x00007FFF8AA7D759 caused a protection fault (exception code 0xe06d7363). the application property sheet(s) may not function properly. From then on, I cannot print in colour or change any of the settings. The only was to clear the error is to uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation