Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

I want to buy HP Printer MFP 227FDW

1. I wanted to know your opinion about the model  HP Printer MFP 227FDW !!!

2.How can I find out how many pages of the cartridge I have used or how many pages I can print?
3, What is the difference between cartridge HP 30A CF230A and cartridge HP 30X CF230X ?

What Do you recommend?
4, Is this model HP Printer MFP 227FDW Wireless?
5, Does the model HP Printer MFP 227FDW  support the program HP ePRINT SW? ( My computer has program- HP ePRINT SW)

6.How long can a toner cartridge be stored unused?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

Best regards, Grigoriy.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

1. I wanted to know your opinion about the model  HP Printer MFP 227FDW !!! Seems like a decent home printer

full specs here https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m227fdw

2.How can I find out how many pages of the cartridge I have used or how many pages I can print? Usually there is a usage page or supply page that will show estimated remaining toner
3,  HP 30A CF230A  1600 pages HP 30X CF230X ? 3500 pages  larger cartridge is lower cost per copy

4, Is this model HP Printer MFP 227FDW Wireless?  YES it is
5, Does the model HP Printer MFP 227FDW  support the program HP ePRINT SW? ( My computer has program- HP ePRINT SW) yes it supports eprint

6.How long can a toner cartridge be stored unused? several years.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LETTER!

I wish you good health and all the very best !!!
I have a printer OLD model HP LaserJet M1005 MFP which, if I print, gives a black vertical stripe on the right side of the sheet. This happens even if I use two different cartridges.1, Is it possible to solve this problem?
2, Does this indicate that the printer  HP LaserJet M1005 MFP has deteriorated?
3.I want to replace this model HP LaserJet M1005 MFP with another NEW model LaserJet Pro M227FDW.What is your opinion?
4,How did you determine what the printer model LaserJet Pro M227FDWsupports

-eprint

-wireless ?

5,How do I find the page where I can find how many pages are left to print? (How much toner is left)

6,Which model is better to buy for home?

-LaserJetPro M227FDW

-LaserJetPro M428FDN

-LaserJetPro M428FDW

-M283fdn
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LETTER!

Best Regards, Grigoriy.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.