Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a new out of the box Smart Tank Plus 555 printer, yesterday when i was setting it up all went fine, on the pc hp smart app setting it say look for updates, i tried this but it did not work after a few tries it send me to HP website where it said to update the firmware, I done this the printer started flashing and the firmware started downloading later it said I need to turn the printer off and try again, I dine this, after the printer did not connect to my pc or my phone, so done the factory reset , still did not work but later i was able to connect the printer to the network, not its say my printer is a smart tank plus 550 and my product number too has changed, i don't understand as the page i downloaded clearly said my printer name, after a close inspection it say download firmware HP Smart Tank 510 and HP Smart Tank Plus 550 series Firmware Update, as you can see bellow, now how can i fix this, I have been trying since last night and no success so far, i contact HP via WhatsApp and messenger,  twitter still no one got back to me, is there any update revers firmeware or something to fix this issue anyone knows??

Software and drivers for

HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Wireless All-in-One

HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Wireless All-in-One Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Software and drivers for

HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Wireless All-in-One

Choose a different product
Detected operating system: 

Windows 10 (64-bit) Choose a different OS

Filter By Importance
Open allVersion File size Release date   
Recommended

Install HP Smart app to complete setup and support

Install HP Smart app to setup and use your Printer

• HP Smart will help you connect your printer, install driver, offer print, scan, fax, share files and Diagnose/Fix top issues. Click here to learn how to setup your Printer successfully (Recommended).
  • Creating an HP Account and registering is mandatory for HP+/Instant-ink customers. It also helps in accessing assisted support options and more.

NOTE:

• Disconnect from Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection before downloading.
  • Creating an account on Microsoft Store to download HP Smart app is optional.
Install

HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software

15.1.1515.6 MBNov 10, 2022Download

HP Smart Tank 510 and HP Smart Tank Plus 550 series Firmware Update

001.2219A50.2 MBJun 24, 2022Download
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.