Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

While setting up my new HP ENVY 6302 printer with my IOS device, it asked me to create hp account and email was created with [Personal Information Removed] (hp.com was appended by app, I dint had option to create hp account with my other email provider e.g. with gmail)

So now I trying to login to HP smart account for the first time and it sends verfication code to my hp email (xxxx

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

So now I trying to login to HP smart account for the first time and it sends verification code to my hp email [Personal Information Removed]which I cannot access without code...

How do I get verification code to other my private email or to my phone number ?

HP Recommended

@harishalbal, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Did you successfully create the account? 

If you have issues, I'd suggest you remove and add the web services and reset the Smart Account. Enter the printer IP address(Refer to the document Printing a Network Configuration Page to know how to get the printer IP address) in a web browser and navigate to the "Web Services" section of the web page. Remove and then re-enable web services. A page titled “Congratulations” prints with your printer claim code. Now, create a new HP Smart Account.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.