cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Smart can't find my Laserjet Pro M28-M31

HP Recommended
HP Laserjet Pro M28-M31

My HP Laserjet Pro M28-M31stopped connecting to my HP Smart app on my devices. The blue WiFi light on the printer says it's connected to wifi, but the app would say that the printer was offline. I reset the printer and then walked through the setup steps. Got the printer connected to the network. But then at the last step, I get an error message. Still, the blue light is now solid, indicating the printer is connected. But when my HP Smart app searches for printers on the network, it can't find any.

Wifi Direct printing works, but unfortunately that will not meet all my needs (such as scanning).

Any idea what I should try other than buy a new printer?

1 REPLY 1
Level 19
Level 19
88,414 88,299 11,278 24,226
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@brgntry 

Sorry,

Before sending out your private information. Please wait for me to confirm who Alifontuff213 is. She/he is not allow to ost email address on this forum

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation