cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 1 0 0
Message 11 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Beim HP Doktor kommt bei mir lediglich ein Problem mit dem Druckkopf. Mehr findet man nicht,. 

0 Kudos
Author
Level 2
13 12 1 2
Message 12 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Print and Scan Doctor 5.5.2

Ich kann bei mir auswählen.

1) Druck korrigieren

2) Fehlerbehebnung beim Scanen

Wenn ich 2) wähle bekomme ich den Hinweis, dass das Softwarepaket (HP Solution Center) nicht vollständig installiert ist.

Jetzt gebe ich Software installieren an und ein Flash Player wird installiert.

In msconfig Autostart und Dienste Adobe Upgrade Dienst deaktivieren.

0 Kudos
Level 3
34 33 1 11
Message 13 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

On my notebook (W10), HP Print and Scan Doctor (Dutch version) does notice that Adobe Flash is missing. It tells me to install Flash by visiting the Adobe website. HP Print and Scan Doctor does not install Flash by itself as it does in your case.

0 Kudos
Level 2
18 15 0 4
Message 14 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 15 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I got an easy solution for the problem, I've noticed that the scaning program is not requiring flash, so you just need to find the .exe in the HP Folder, for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP 

Now you search for all .exe files (yes, there are many of them) and one of them is just the scaning  program (it got a specific scnanning like logo). So you can start it and its as usually. 

0 Kudos
Level 3
34 33 1 11
Message 16 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The location of the Solution Center scan application seems to be C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe

1,548 1,539 18 123
Message 17 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
0 Kudos
1,548 1,539 18 123
Message 18 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
1,548 1,539 18 123
Message 19 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
1,548 1,539 18 123
Message 20 of 33
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @HermannH !

Hope your doing fine! 🙂

Regards.

MatheusH

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation